Not that common in Dorset hedgerows.
"My personal guide to the nature reserves and wildlife hot-spots of Dorset and the species that may be seen at each along with help in identifying those animals and plants."
To aid users of mobile devices as well as those with a mouse or laptop finger pad this site uses a simple image-based menu system. Virtually every picture you see (images and photos) are links to more information arranged in a sort of top-down structure. See an image, click or tap on it to open a new page.
In the DATABASE section of the Nature of Dorset you can:
- Find species information with photos, maps, etc
- Access Identification tools for birds, flora and trees
- Find information about nature reserves and hotspots
- Access information about Sites of special scientific interest
- Learn about the wildlife habitats of Dorset
In the INTERACTIVE section of the Nature Dorset you can:
- See what is new across the site
- Use extended search facilities
- Ask questions or start discussions
- Keep up to date with the news
- Find an assortment of other resources